Friday, March 17, 2006

The Comish speaks


Ask and ye shall receive

Bookish Girls Cafepress Store

I am earning zero profits from this. All prices were set by cafepress...I get nuttin'.

I did designate that all prints be done via direct printing. I ordered my team boston T with this option because the fabric items do not fade as they would with heat transfer. However, if you would like me to change it so that you may decide for yourself just say the word.

yo.


I'm working on modifying the image for black t-shirts/hats.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad that you did this! I was thinking today that I'd like something --a tee or a tote -- with the logo. A black tee with little cap sleeves would be great.

3/17/2006 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we start calling you Commissioner Gordon?

What I really want is a signal for the roof of my house. "Against the night sky, the signal hung emblazoned....."

You know.

They ahve those at Cafe Press?

3/17/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Lorette said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I bought me a sweatshirt and a mug!
I love mob rule!

3/17/2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I like the designpaticularly on the messenger bag, although you're most sellable item would have to be the spreadsheet that you did for the Knitting Olympics! I'm trying to fix one of these up for myself as an encouragement/ let's-be-real-and-actually-do-the-knitting! motivational tool. I'll let you know how it goes if you're interested...

3/19/2006 6:11 AM  
Blogger Thea said...

Messenger bag or baseball hat? It'll be a tough choice. They are both awesome. The logo looks great on all the stuff, although I am mildly confused by the thong - Things that make you go "hmmm".... I'd be interested to see how many of THOSE sell! And who buys em!

On another note, you've inspired me - I started my own hourglass sweater! I love the shape. It looked amazing on you. Tks much, Thea

3/19/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Hmm... that's close to what I wanted for my next tattoo....

3/19/2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home