Thursday, January 06, 2005

“Once used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally.”

It's been a stressful day and I'm looking for ways not to loose my marbles.

The Michigan Law Abuse Watch has announced the awards for its
"Wacky Warning Labels" Contest

.
The winner?
“Do not use for personal hygiene” Label on a toilet brush! HA!HA!


The title of this post won 3rd place. It was taken from a label on a digital thermometer!


I used to have a shade screen for my car windshield that said, "Warning: Do not drive with shade screen in place."


Pauleeeeze.


Any other funny ones out there?


3 Comments:

Blogger Cathi said...

This is so unrelated to this post, it's not funny, but these are 2 things I keep meaning to mention and continue to forget...I thought of a funny book/author- Laurie Notaro. Have you ever read her stuff? I enjoyed her book, I think it was Autobiography of a Fat Bride.

Also, next year we need to do yarn bets when the Browns play the Steelers. I guess we don't need to, but I thought it might be fun. I'm a goober.

Love the soap, and the label! What scent is it?

1/09/2005 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once used rectally . . . wish I had read that warning label when the kids were babies . . . bwahahahaha!

The Daisy is Crazy

1/10/2005 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little sister's scooter thing (the one all the kids have now where you stand up on it and hold the handlebars) has a warning label on it that reads: "Product is in motion when in use." Thanks, guys; I was confused about that.

1/12/2005 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home