Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all! I'm in Upstate New York being shuttled from family to friends to family to friends. It's been a fabulous holiday. I hope you've had the same. We're off to Kentucky tomorrow. No worries, I've got the name of a yarn shop in my purse ready to visit. Rob said, "Why do you have to go to so many yarn shops? Aren't they all the same?" My answer: They're fun! He finally figured it out, "Is it like going to guitar stores?"

I swear you could see the light bulb go off in his head.

Love to you all and Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great time in the great state of NY! Where exactly did you visit? That is my old neck of the woods. Have a good trip to Kentucky. Be safe!

-Niki at Nice Knits

12/27/2004 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home