Monday, December 13, 2004

Who says Mistle Toe isn't a Drug?

Rob and I decorated last weekend and took a bunch of pictures. I love Christmas and all things Christmas. It's just so much fun, everyone being nice to everyone else and everything.
Here are a few of the fun pictures....



My sister, Margaret, and Santa (we actually took this over Thanksgiving at the Tree Farm)




Rob and our Tree



Our Tree (notice the star is from 1970...)



I love Nativity Scenes. My mom gave me this a few years ago.


Me, high on mistletoe, dancing to Christmas Tunes



What's Christmas without a little lovin'...



What's Christmas without a little yarn in your tree. I've discovered the beauty of Noro...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what great photos! love your tree and your dancin' shot.
froggyknits.com

12/14/2004 11:10 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Nice, and so neat too. But who would have ever imagined that mistletoe comes from boxes?


Visit me at http://wayfareingstranger.blogspot.com/

12/14/2004 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your decorations look great...love the star! Thanks for sharing your holiday cheer.

-Niki
http://wonderwoman.typepad.com/nice_knits/

12/14/2004 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home