Wednesday, December 22, 2004

What kind of insanity is this?!

I thought I would go through the list of knitable gifts that I intended to make. knit, knit, knit - Christmas is in 3 days - knit, knit, knit.
I went a-looking for the post with the master list. I published it on November 23rd! For crying-out-loud, where has the time gone?! And how in the world did I have it together enough to publish that a full month ago?!
I'd be more freaked out, if I had the TIME.

*Please ignore the fact that this is the same post in which I complain that all of YOU do not post enough. Yes I am a hypocrite; the first step is admitting it to yourself. The second step is to recognize your error and change your ways. Learning from your mistakes is very important. So why the hell don't you people post more often?!*


THE LIST

1. Mom's caplet (100% done)
2. Dad's scarf (75% done)
3. Sister's Banff (The conversation with myself over this sweater went something like this: I don't want to talk about it, I just don't, okay?! Just leave-me-alone. I can't take it anymore. No, I won't tell you what happened. It just did and it was awful. Oh, look, ice cream. As you can see, you'll have to wait for the rest of the Banff saga.)
4. Brother's wrist warmers (done)
5. G-ma's scarf (100% done)

Added between then and now:
6. Flower washcloths (40% done) more to do as time permits
7. Booties for Gus (80% done)
8. Treats for random friends: Scarves? Mittens? Hats?

I'm actually not worried. This was all a ploy to put more drama in the blogworld. I'm confident it will all get done. Except for the Banff - that may take some counseling to get through. Anyone know a good knitting therapist?

Knit, knit, knit – Christmas is in 3 days – knit, knit, knit

1 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

WOW, I am tres impressed with what you've accomplished. (heee hee, love the ice cream comment!)

I will be your knitting therapist. Let's start...

Tell me more about your feelings on Banff

12/22/2004 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home