Monday, January 03, 2005

Attack of the Killer Clown

Remember this lovely gift from the beautiful Thursday Night Knitting Girl Kris (who is always here but never comments, *hi Kris*)?

You may have this at home and you should be very very afraid of it. Be forewarned - there is a clown in this innocent stack a very scary clown, a clown worthy of terror and nightmares. The worst part, there are directions on how to create this clown?! Why in the world would anyone want to create such a terrifying object?

January 19th - stay away from it if you know what's good for you.

** Yes, yes, I skipped ahead and read all the patterns for January. I couldn't resist. I paid my price with clown filled nightmares. I threw the offending page at Rob and told him to get rid of it. Stupid scary-ass clowns **

** Fear of clowns due in large part to the Stephen King novel It. Read when I was 14 and to this day I cannot look at or be near those wiry-haired goons. **

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel terrible about this!

Kris

1/03/2005 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home