Monday, January 10, 2005

Sigh

This is my last week at my job. Sigh. It means lots of things but most importantly, it means I'll be swamped with last minute loose ends. I've grounded myself from blogging - reading AND writing. It's not that I don't love you, it's that I love you too much. I'm still checking email so your comments will be well received!

In the meantime here's something to distract you:

If you're really on the up and up here at Chez Bookish you may have noticed two new buttons on the sidebar.

1 - I was thinking that I didn't quite have ENOUGH to do so I joined another bookclub:



I just started the book. Phew. It's a doosey. Phillip Roth is pretty damn great.

2 -
Money, Money, Money (ha! A little Abba for your Monday). For better or worse it makes the world go round. There are millions of people around the world who need our help. Fortunately our media outlets allow us to see first hand how bad things are in Southeast Asia. Unfortunately, they tend to ignore other equally as devestating and humanly cruel actions in other locations. We donated to the general fund for Doctor's without Borders. I wish we could give more. Just remember every little bit counts. And for crying out loud...at the very least click on the button and check out how much has been donated!!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do take a few moments and check out Monday Morning Mirth on Chicknits today....

kris

1/10/2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger Stitchy McYarnpants said...

I hope you're at least planning to get toasted at your good-bye luncheon on Friday.

1/11/2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home