Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Rules

Okay...

So I made the rules and I know how to follow them. Maryse, fortunately, does too. She brought the Sharpie's. I brought the stomach (dude, I am so not showing my chest to the Internet.)




We got your Stitchy, your Melanoma, and your Concate (Maryse signed and is missing from the pic, Ben left before we pulled out the Sharpies.)

Can I just say that each of these girls know their way around a signing a stomach?! Stitchy even had the rock star swirl...



More on this later...can you stand the suspense?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know - that shit doesn't come off! You're crazy! So glad you came up with the sharpie thing AFTER I met you!

Nuts. All of you. :-)

4/03/2005 8:06 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

woo-hoo! so much fun! it'll come off with nail polish remover. not to worry.

4/03/2005 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bbwwahh haa haa haa!

I love it! It was a blast hanging out with you guys - I can't believe how fast the time went.

If you want those signatures tattooed on, just come on down!

melanoma
www.msmelanie.prettyposies.com

4/03/2005 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You chicks get up to some crazy shit, dontcha?

4/03/2005 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun. I hope you at least though of me.
julia fc
mothheaven

4/03/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

looks like you all had a very good time!! (I'll check back because it looks like the details will be worth the wait!)

4/03/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger benedetta said...

hey, how come you decided to do that only after i was gone?
no fair!!
loved the party anyway!

4/03/2005 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is what *everyone* was talking about at Knitsmiths on Sunday! Have you made "ratemybody.com" yet? (Don't ask me how I found out about that site.) Goofball, you. :)

Kerstin

4/04/2005 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? We only get to see ONE belly?

Seems kind of stingy!

You crazy, girl. xoxo Kay

4/08/2005 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home