Monday, March 21, 2005

One Sick Bunny




I'm in Day 9 of the worst sickness ever.

Flu, Flu, Flu.

I'm slowly getting better. It takes me about 8 times longer than normal to get anything done and I've gotten sick of lying on my couch?! I know, sick of the couch - unheard of. I have, unfortunately, been too fatigued to knit. This adds insult to injury. I get spurts of energy which drives me to start a project. Half way through (if I'm lucky) I basically fall over. There are lots of half finished projects sitting around the house. Poor Rob had to nail some holes for me in the midst of one of my falling down episodes. However, I'm on the mend and will be back to my regularly scheduled posting and emailing soon. (*cross fingers*)

11 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

are you going to be ok for tomorrow?

3/21/2005 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey! I've been worried about you! Sick of the couch means better's just around the corner. Trust me! Can I do anything? Airmail chicken soup? I'm sorry you're so sick. Feel better.

3/21/2005 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that just sucks scissors. Hope that you're on the mend.

3/21/2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger benedetta said...

yes, get better soon, we miss you!

3/21/2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Dani In NC said...

Get well soon! I know how disappointing it can be to finally get all the couch time you want only to find that the couch isn't that comfortable after a couple days.

3/21/2005 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor bunny, that is a long, long time to feel rotten. Hope you get over this soon.

3/21/2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Cursing Mama said...

I'd been wondering where you were. Hope the ability to post means your on the mend and will be back to secret knitting in no time.

3/22/2005 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 days! I'm in day 2 of the 'flu (first day at home) and am already sick (in all senses of the word) of it! Hope you fell better soon.

3/22/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. That's the pits.

3/22/2005 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you! Hope you feel better soon. Here are some "get well" vibes (picture me waving my hand around). Take care!

3/23/2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger wrtrmaus said...

So sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Faith

3/25/2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home