Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Earth to Bookish Girl - We Have Leg

Two observations about the new job:

A -
Elisa is evil. She failed to remove the scary offending clown on January 19th in the Knitters Calender that we both have. I realize now why she wanted me to work with her - so she can scare the bejeezes out of me. That and tempt me into trips to the yarn store during lunch.

B - Do I really want to be a part of an office community that has a sign "Please flush after use" over the toilet? I realize that PhD's can be a little flightly...but, really, is this necessary?!

On the knitting front



We've got leg!

These are the no-sweat pants from Interweave Knits. A fun knit for a fun girl..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those looked SO comfy, Wendy! I'll be begging you to help me make a pair of my own, I'm sure. :)

~ Erin

1/20/2005 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home