Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What makes you think I need help?

By the time I get home the only thing I can really manage is to eat and cruise the internet. Knitting time has been restricted to my commute. (Which almost led me to the brink of insanity this morning. I moved to New England to escape the perils of crazy people who don't know what to do with snow.) Reading time is limited to those few minutes between my body hitting the flannel sheets and my brain shutting off.

And blog reading? Well, this is only done with strict safety procedures in place with all members in full compliance.



I introduce to you THE BROWNS HELMET. Brought to you by Rob, Browns fan extraordinaire. We scoured the streets of Cleveland for Browns paraphernalia and franklin, I think we hit the mother load with this item.

3 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

Hysterical!

1/27/2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger Stitchy McYarnpants said...

That is a completely adorable picture.

I think I may need one of those helmets. I'm always wanting to smash my head into my computer when it doesn't bend to my will and this could help.

1/27/2005 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That.was.HILARIOUS!! lol. We're Cowboys fans but they sucked this year so we're rooting for the Patriots... since my family is in New England... Dan's rooting for the Eagles, the traitor! lol. It's only because he doesn't want the Patriots to match the Cowboys Superbowl record. Loser.

Peace,
Jean
http://scottishlamb.typepad.com/

1/28/2005 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home