Monday, April 04, 2005

What's in your wallet?

I was over at mellowtrouble the other day and she clued me into the fact that the Summer Interweave Knits preview was up. Holy cow. How many cool projects are there in this issue?

What do you fancy?

(**yah, I'm so ignoring the fact that my bare stomach is on the internet. Total drinkers remorse - and I wasn't even drunk! Oh, but it was so funny, and Elisa is right, there was a bit of blog feeding going on there. My dear sweet husband looked at it and said, "honey, you look a little pregnant." Hmmm, yes...honey...the trick is, I'm not. His heart is in the right place - I swear.**)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's ok...I put my stomach on the internet once too. I was showing off a scar I got from stomach surgery, and it's huuuuuge. It's probably looks like a giant stretch mark. No idea what I was thinking.

4/04/2005 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tummy was looking good!

What's in my wallet? Just my Sharpie, for when I meet bloggers.

4/05/2005 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home