Friday, April 15, 2005

"A Study in Hair" or "How my Brains Fell Out"

I got my hair cut last weekend and my brains fell out in the process. This past week has been filled with lots of tripping over my own feet. Reknitting rows upon rows. Driving like and 80 year old. And just plain brainless activity. The only difference...my hair. I was happy to cut 5 inches off my head. The resulting pony tail is sitting severed on my dining room table. I've entertained ideas of turning it into a blush brush. Instead, it will be sent off to some worthy hair collecting charity.

Back to the Brains Falling out. Case in point:

Bed Head Before




Bed Head After




The fact that I posted these on the INTERNET speaks volumes.

Fortunately, for all of us, I can leave you with a picture of little Miss Neala...who is the damn cutest thing I have EVER seen.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess Miss Neala proves the point, though. Who needs hair to look cute!

4/15/2005 8:07 AM  
Blogger The MacKay Way said...

I think the cut is fun!
Hmmm...where to send a 5" ponytail...
I know that Locks of Love has a 10" long minimum...
Let me know if you find one for a shorter length!

4/15/2005 9:42 AM  
Blogger Cursing Mama said...

I like the hair, but that bald one is to die for! It must be immensly difficult not to kiss her repeatedly.

4/15/2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger benedetta said...

nice haircut, beautiful baby!
you both look very cute in your newness.

4/15/2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

i'm looking forward to seeing your new 'do in person. did you get it done in new hampster? (yes, i typed new hampster just to be annoying). beautiful baby face by the way. you and the baby ;)

4/15/2005 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your haircut is fabulous and I love the color - but i told you that in person.

Neala is perfectly beautiful - thanks for the great picture.

4/15/2005 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great haircut. I even like the bedhead look. It's so now.

That baby is so friggin' cute. Makes me want to go get one of my own. Wait, on second thought, I already have Matt :-).

4/15/2005 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think your bed head is bad - dude that's NOTHING!

Baby love, my baby love - I'll agree - baby Neala is very, very, very, very, very, very, very cute, buy my precious boy ELI is the cutest baby in the universe. Damn straight.

4/15/2005 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bed head is temporary but BALD IS BEAUTIFUL baby!! The wonder of it all!!

4/16/2005 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home