Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yarn Butt.

Things that are distracting me this week:

The yarn I snagged on Saturday during our Yankee Swap. L-O-V-E it. Thanks Maryse. One woman's trash is another's bag...or something like that!



And do you know what my favorite part of some yarns is?



Yarn Butt. We're crazy over here at The Bookish Girl. We bare it all.

And, of course, this is making me giggle throughout the day.



I'm truly enjoying this book. My only complaint is that I can't read it while knitting...it's too thick and tiny to prop open without ruining the binding. Regardless, it's like carrying a little bit of the Harlot around with me. And who couldn't have a little more Harlot in their life?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Knitting and reading at the same time, hopefully someday I'll be able to pull something like that off. What a multi-tasker!

4/05/2005 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarn butt. Man, you're nuts.

4/05/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

man, my house is way too dark. i never realized there was green and red in there. sheesh.

glad the yarn makes you happy!

4/05/2005 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Microbial Earth said...

Good reading tthis post

9/05/2023 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home