Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yarn Butt.

Things that are distracting me this week:

The yarn I snagged on Saturday during our Yankee Swap. L-O-V-E it. Thanks Maryse. One woman's trash is another's bag...or something like that!



And do you know what my favorite part of some yarns is?



Yarn Butt. We're crazy over here at The Bookish Girl. We bare it all.

And, of course, this is making me giggle throughout the day.



I'm truly enjoying this book. My only complaint is that I can't read it while knitting...it's too thick and tiny to prop open without ruining the binding. Regardless, it's like carrying a little bit of the Harlot around with me. And who couldn't have a little more Harlot in their life?!
Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

8 Comments:

Blogger cursingmama said...

Knitting and reading at the same time, hopefully someday I'll be able to pull something like that off. What a multi-tasker!

4/05/2005 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Cara said...

Yarn butt. Man, you're nuts.

4/05/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger froggyknits.com said...

great color. you are too funny!

4/05/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Okay, first off, you are a rock star. Way to bare that belly!! Those pictures are hilarious.

Secondly, I just picked up the Harlot book yesterday too, and I love it. You're right, no reading it while knitting, but I think it makes up for it for being pocket sized... to have along when you can't be knitting perhaps, but you still have the Harlot in your back pocket. Love it.

Have you picked up Jonathan Strange yet? Got it yesterday, it could be a good book for reading while knitting....

4/05/2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

man, my house is way too dark. i never realized there was green and red in there. sheesh.

glad the yarn makes you happy!

4/05/2005 10:11 AM  
Blogger margene said...

OMG....coffee all over the monitor. LOL
It is nice to have some Harlot when you need her. It's a great read.

4/05/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

dude - you're not crazy.

okay, well, if you are it's in a totally good way.

tee-hee...yarn butt...tee-hee...

4/05/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger Gothamimage said...

Thanks for posting ... as for how gothamimage found itself on the bookish blog, that's interesting, because we don't knit-but after posting on "blogger" the screen called "The Dashboard" comes up and the title "bookish" drew us in and then I saw the Philip Roth novel listed, but no comments on it, so I didn't know what to say because I know nothing about knitting, only Roth- so I just droped a comment for blog spreadosity purposes.

4/05/2005 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home