Thursday, June 16, 2005

Holy Bat Guano Batman

You guys are the master movie quote finders! I had no idea. Pure genius.

Do you think we could somehow convince Hollywood that we'd all be good movie writers? We blog. We knit. We could write movies. It could work.

Thank you all for the wonderful Birthday wishes for the Robster. His day was a good one. Complete with friends, food, cake, spiderman balloons, beer, and PRESENTS!

We're off to Kentucky this weekend to eat some hay and walk around barefoot drinkin' moonshine. Teeeheheee. I'm kidding.

We're off to
Kentucky to see Rob's family. I won't be able to post through the weekend. The quotes are coming with us on the plane so hopefully we'll be able to crack them soon. I'm totally one of those people that gets brain freeze as soon as a question is asked of me. "Bookish Girl, are you wearing underwear?" Ummm, well, I'm not sure...ummm, let me think.

It's so not cool and makes the movie thing almost impossible for me.

The eternal question that plagues us all when the suitcases come out?

What knitting to bring?!

Fortunately I'm well versed in this one. The answer is RED SOX.

MWAH!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same way about being asked questions. I know I know the answer, but suddenly I don't know if I know the answer...

Have fun in KY with your mister. I'm glad he had a fun birthday.

*mwah!*

6/17/2005 7:10 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Have a great time and safe travels :)

6/17/2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

a friend of mine just came back from kentucky for a little vacation (yes she went for shits and giggles) and she told me of this little crafty town right near lexington, berea it's called. here's their website

http://www.berea.com/

you should go. she said there was a lot of yarn although she didn't pick up any for me (she's not a knitter)

6/17/2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Wow! You got a lot of movie quoters!

Husbands are funny, mine does the same thing! Actually, he could speak in movie quotes all day long and make perfect conversational sense. He also then expects me to "name that movie." I'm just not that talented.

6/21/2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home