Wednesday, June 01, 2005

You can call me Al Wendy

Well, well, well...there are even more Wendys out there!

Check out these lovelies:

Brilliant Disguise

Double Diamond Fiber Farm

Knit Me More Time

And dear Wendy (who goes by Wenders) of Not Your Ordinary has created a Knitting Wendys Web Ring. Now that is some crazy fun. We need a button. I will put it on my list but if some other crazy Wendy (cause really, how can you see the name Wendy and not think "crazy") has the time or the inclination....feel free.

But does this Bookish Wendy ACTUALLY knit?

A resounding "HELL YA!" echoes from the peanut gallery.

Remember this... One is the loneliest number?

Lonely no more. The boot was originally created for the Gus man. The Gus man had out-grown the single bootie. So....I knitted up a second for the Neala Bean (who turns 8 weeks today!)

Look at the smile on this one....




Makes it all worth it, eh?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting the info about the Knitting Wendys webring. I've been thinking for a while I ought to try to collect links for all the knitting Wendys out there. This is so much better!

Wendy
http://wendyknits.net

6/01/2005 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is hil-AIR-ious. ;)

6/01/2005 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna be a WENDY! (big pout!)

And thanks, by the way. I can't get that freaking song out of my head now!

6/01/2005 9:12 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

It's about time someone rounded up all of us knitting Wendys. I'm a sucker for linking to other Wendybloggers, and added you to my blogroll. :)

6/01/2005 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next up, Knitting Wendy T-shirts! I sense a business opportunity here.

I love the new pics on your sidebar, you are so freakin' cute. :)

melanie
www.msmelanie.prettyposies.com

6/02/2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Wendy's everywhere! I have an Aunt named Wendy :)

Love those little Ugg booties. I saw those in My LYS yesturday... they are so cute!

6/02/2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger wenders said...

Wow! I am glad the other Wendys think it's a good idea to link to one another. (I have a lot of free time right, clearly, and figured if nothing else, I've learned how to set up a webring!)

And thanks for taking on the button task! Maybe we could have "friends of knitting wendys", too?...

AND, last, but not least...the wee one is ADORABLE! :)

6/02/2005 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is *so* adorable (and so fashionable with her UGG booties too ;)

Love your crazy hair button!

6/02/2005 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knitting Wendys...hmmm...sounds like a rock band to me! The booties are way cool. Might need to figure out how to make that pattern in an women's 5 1/2! ;-)

6/03/2005 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home