Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday at the Stompers

I'm answering the call of duty.

(btw - has anyone ever heard a Kentuckian say the word Duty? My nephew is in the Navy, so the family is saying it ALL THE TIME. I giggle my pants off at every utterance. Me, immature? Never.)


A photo essay for you all.

Saturday at the Stompers
(this is our "team name". Have I ever told you the story of the "team"? Hmmm, another day perhaps.)


We had a bit of a hangover this morning:



Which was promptly remeadied with this:



Our sweet neighbor invited us to his 30th Birthday Party last night. Disco was the theme and were we ever disco-ing. Rob and I went over without dinner and managed to come home a bit more drunk than intended. Isn't that always the way?! We had a great time. It was all OVER THE TOP.

A Saturday morning is never ever complete without this:



(The coffee, not the wine! Gesh, give me a little bit of credit here. I'm a LAAADY, no drinkin' until noon for cryin' out loud.)

and of course, this:



(Saturday morning Batman Cartoons)

The animals of the house set a good example:



11AM and the cat's still in bed! Mind you, he is not allowed in the bed, EVER. I am allergic and his butt smells really really bad. So, no bed for him. He was promptly relocated to another comfy spot in the house.

Oh what kind of excitement could the rest of the day bring? There's no telling. Tune in later for:

Saturday at the Stompers Part II.


One thing I do know, it's crappy out!!!




ps- My bedhead photo is missing this morning. I think the hair is getting too long...it hasn't been cool in a few days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chloe's got that butt smell problem too...she has this habit of jumping up on my desk, and raising her butt in front of my face in that happy kitty arch, and I go to pet her when the stench hits. BLAH!

Sounds like a good weekend! A disco party sounds fun.

5/07/2005 11:47 AM  
Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

I love the wire flower thinking in front of your rainy window. Hope your head doesn't hurt.

5/07/2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

My best friend's dad, Larry, taught me that "It's always noon somewhere."

5/08/2005 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Hawthorne Washing Machine Repair said...

Great blog you have here

8/29/2022 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home