Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm Back!

I'm back from my trip and this is what my hair looked like this morning when I woke up:



I swear - the bed head is wayyyy better than the hair during the day.

Judging from this, and the fact that I'm 45 minutes late to work 'cause I couldn't get out of bed (I swear there is some earth force that keeps-you-down in spite of your "best" efforts,) do you think I had a good time?!

PS - Does anyone else see H.I.'s mug shot when they look at this picture?! I know sweet hubbers will...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been sporting a look like that myself - only I'm totally flat on one side. Ask me how I slept last night....

Glad your back - I was missing you and I'm glad you had a good time.

Tag you're it. Check out my blog.

5/03/2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

you still look awfully cute.

5/03/2005 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home