Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Deftly Manouver and Muscle for Rank

She’s going the distance, she's going for speed…
(Seriously, how much to you miss my weekly song?!)


I have been uninspired by my knitting lately. That was until this…



..came my way.

Dude, I’m so loving this project. Don’t know why, maybe because it’s not a retro rib sock? I'll give you the 4-1-1 tomorrow (that's neighborhood talk for "information".)

This sweater is for a babe-to-be-born. My roommate from college has a bun in the oven. She's due in July. The girls are all travelling to DC this weekend to give her some good loving in her fattest pregger days. I'm not sure I can find words to express how excited I am. I - love - these - girls. I'm posting pictures when I get back just so you all can see the love!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, it looks so cute. Have a great time in DC.

4/26/2005 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love me some Cake. Love me some pink. Love me some babies. You got it all girl!

4/26/2005 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't that sweater supposed to be pink and green? It is super cute! I'm sure she'll love it and I'm sure you'll have a great time!

4/26/2005 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, that was me, Johanna

Jofrog is Knitfrog

4/26/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger goodkarma said...

What's the 411, hon?

Super cute baby sweater action! What's with all the babies lately, anyway? Whew. At least they give us an excuse to knit cuteness.

4/26/2005 11:07 PM  
Blogger benedetta said...

soo pretty! have fun in DC!

4/27/2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home