Monday, June 13, 2005

What the hay?!

Ms. Harlot's socks are travelling the continent basking in the glory of hiking, famous monuments and full adoration of the knitting masses. Margene's socks are frockling in the smell of a Herb Garden.

My sock. My sock is finished! Yippy. I was so excited to finish *one* sock that I actually wore it around the house. And to bed.

The morning came and this is where we found the sock:



Shed in a fit of passionate? or Too damn hot to wear socks in bed?

Ehem. Is my sock having more fun than theirs?! Or just leading a boring life stuffed in the end of a bed?
You decide!

That dirty sock.

ps - This IS the sock that suffered the torture by coffee. Here is a close up of the dye job. It doesn't bother me too much.

pps - Thank you for all of your words of support. I returned home to Boston last night and am back in the swing of life. Family Stuff is still there, but I am not.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because I'm rootin' for ya, I'm going to go with the passion.

6/14/2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger Cathi said...

I was thinking the other day about the popularity of pink and orange, as well as pink and brown and wonder if it's a subconscious love for Dunkin and Baskin, respectively.

I love the sock- you don't want to know the images I had before the picture loaded, and just reading the passion comment. :P

6/14/2005 1:56 PM  
Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

Didja hear the Diane Rehm interview of the book lady connected to The Glass Castle? THAT's Family Stuff!!! or Liar's Club. Hope yours either makes a good book or is relatively mild.

6/15/2005 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home