Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ta-dum



Not only is it two posts in as many days...but it's also two finished objects in two days!!

Yippy.

This is a birthday gift for a friend yet to be named. It will whisk it's way to her this week if I ever get my arse to the post office. Ain't it beautiful? If I did it again I'd go down about two needle sizes. Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk is tremendous but I think it would do better at a tighter gauge. The pattern is fun and easy...a
Bonne Marie original.
Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

5 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

That really is a beautiful scarf - I think you were just psychin' us out with the whole "no time to blog, no time to knit, how do you all do it" shtick. ;)

2/01/2005 8:47 PM  
Blogger um said...

wow, that's beautiful, from the great stitchwork down to the earthy color!

2/01/2005 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great to me at that gauge. Beautiful scarf, geez I forgot about that pattern. Thanks!

Kerstin

2/02/2005 7:00 AM  
Blogger cursingmama said...

That sure is pretty. And, I second Kerstin's comment, I like the gauge.

2/02/2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

pretty pretty! how is the new job going, wendy?

2/02/2005 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home