Saturday, February 12, 2005

Waxing Phil

Lauren pointed this out this morning in the comments and I've actually hit it a few times myself. There is a new blog on Blogger that has a very similar name to mine that is so not me.

I find it a bit amusing and have to admit that the first time I made the mistake I was thinking, "Did God take over my blog?"

My second thought was, "God has a sense of humor because people trying to get me (or get the new author) are in for a BIG surprise."

I mean, he is God and all...it could happen?!

In the end I just bask in our diversity and know, however we choose to communicate or not communicate our belief systems we ALL still put our pants on one leg at a time.

(okay....maybe not the lady in that jeans commercial...she just flops on her bed all at once.)

Ultimately, I'm so happy that we live in a country where each of us can have this corner of our world unsensored by anyone but ourselves. At least for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

hell, i'm with elisa on this one. and i mean "hell" in the most serious sense...fire brimstone with satan holding court ....

2/12/2005 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Jesus is some nice dude. I mean, some people he chooses to save and other people (probably those who believe in evolution)he sends to hell. WHAT THE HELL? And I don't use that phrase casually. ;) I think she should change her name to bibleishgirl. Wait. You don't have some sort of multiple personality gig going on, do you?

Kerstin

P.S. Thanks for the valentine. :)

2/12/2005 6:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

That's funny, a similar thing happened to me. I was just "The Dilettante" before, but then someone else chose "Dilettante" thus I just added "Debutante" for no particualrly good reason (well, because a friend of mine once confused the two words).

You're you and we know that so don't worry. ;)

2/15/2005 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is *too* funny :-). Maybe she should change her blog to "TheGoodBookishGirl"

Alternatively, you could begin posting about your "true calling as a knitter, or somesuch."

2/15/2005 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count yourself in good company - I have an alter ego myself - she's just about five days behind. ;-)

2/15/2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home