Sunday, June 26, 2005

How 40" can save your life

I went off to my usual Thursday night knit-night and was greeted by an empty table. Blech. I stuck around because little miss JoFrog was on her way. It turns out that she got a bit turned upside down and it took a long-ass time for her to find me.

It's a good thing she did! She came bearing gifts. She heard my call of pain regarding the Denise cords. Her finger is on the pulse of all things knit-cool. This woman brought me a 40" Denise cord!!! No join neccessary. Apparently this is a new offering by the Denise folks and can be purchased separately.





(We went to see Batman Begins this past weekend. It's a great movie. This is a different Batman, he's from the most recent cartoon - The Batman. He was kind enough to model for me. He's not too busy these days with the new guy around. All the Batmans are different, trust me, I have been well versed in the Batman School of Thought.)


Magic Loop here I come babeeeee.

I ran home and showed Robby. He said, "Man those knitters are kind and thoughtful people aren't they?"

You bet your sweet bippy.

Many thanks Johanna. You rock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you with all the bloggers and sharpies around - but I talked about you though. Were your ears ringing?

Yeah for Johanna and the Magic Loop. Christian Bale is crazy - crazy good - no? Didn't see the movie but American Psycho is etched on the brain.

By the way, now you have no excuse NOT to finish those socks. Any of the ones you've started. ;-)

6/26/2005 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hope that you have many opportunities to Magic Loop in good health!

Johanna
Jofrog is Knitfrog

6/27/2005 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johanna is way cool and now you have no excuse to not knit socks.

6/27/2005 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home