Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Name that Object

My husband and I went off to Vermont for the long weekend. We've established a bit of a tradition with some friends of ours. This is our second year renting a lovely house in the middle of nowhere Vermont. No phones, no TV, no distractions. We had a fabulous time. Drinking, eating, sleeping, and playing board games. Returning home was a total bummer. I had to make the trip a day earlier than I had intended. Mr. Robby got sick and now I've got it too, just a bit of the winter cold.

On to more exciting things...

I knit quite a bit. Ms Cathi sezzz that I'm a secret knitter. Me? Secrets? Eh, hem. Cathi, have you read my Valentine’s Day entry? Oh, wait...that had nothing to do with knitting.

In the interest of full disclosure, I started this lovely project this past weekend...




Name that object.


Hint: Did anyone see that bandwagon pass by here earlier?







5 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

well, I don't think it's the Flying V scarf mentioned in the queue, so it must be a sock. It might also be your first sock, and you are making great progress!
Shelley

2/22/2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Mittens? Are they, maybe, thrummed mittens? I can't wait to find out!!

2/23/2005 12:24 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

i'd say it's a sock. ok, what did i win? by the way, cathi calls me a secret knitter. i guess i'm going to have to start taking pictures of every damn thing i even think about knitting to keep her from whining.

2/23/2005 7:13 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

pretty flower...

2/23/2005 9:04 AM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Good for you for making a sock- I refuse to cave! And it's not that I'm whining...it's just- you have a blog, it's a blog about knitting, yet FO's appear magically out of nowhere, without much previous mention. Either you're running some low-rent MA sweatshop, using the off-season sport teams, or you have enchanted needles like Mrs. Weasley. Which is it?

2/23/2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home