Monday, June 27, 2005

Frankly my Dear...

The Red Sox are done! I'm honoring this prestigious event with a button downloaded from Vicki's.



I've been out of the blog loop and was only able to catch up with Vicki until this past week. And now, I realize that I had missed the boat on the Knit Red fun.

No more, I'm groving with my finished Red Sox!




Truth be told...I had to take these babies off as soon as the photo shoot was over. Man it is damn hot. Not before Robby took this picture...


My new shoes!!

Elisa is sure to disown me. But I love them for kicking around the house and neighborhood. Hear the collective gasp. Yes, I wore them out of the house and what are you going to do about it?



Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - so I'm not allowed to wear my red socks with sandals, but you're allowed to go out of the house in those Martha Stewart Garden rejects?

And the socks aren't for me anyway. Sock pal and all that!

KNIT RED! Red SOCKS RULE! Red SOX SUCK!

6/27/2005 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and the socks are super fabuloso chica my dear.

Devil red. I like that. You know, with my demons and all!

6/27/2005 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look like perfect dog park shoes! I need me a pair! Of course, don't wear the Red Sox to the dog park. No need to get them messy!

Johanna
Jofrog is Knitfrog

6/27/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

wow. elisa will definitely disown you.

the socks on the other hand are fabulous.

6/27/2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I was sitting here, thinking cute socks, but my GOD it's 99 degrees, how could she stand them?

I'm always wearing things at home that no human should...hey, in my neighborhood, I'm STILL the youngest and hippest, so it doesn't matter if I wear clown pants, for crying out loud.

6/27/2005 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Socks look great! That line has been in my head since that AFI special :)

6/27/2005 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My.

I won't disown you Mrs. Wendy Pants.

No, really. I won't. ;)

The socks look great, and I am very glad I was able to be there to see them finished!

6/28/2005 6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll still be your friend. ;)

Kerstin

6/28/2005 6:09 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

the sock are great but the shoes!!

6/28/2005 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, at least your feet won't get hot in those well-ventilated shoes (assuming no wool socks, of course)...

6/28/2005 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice sox! And I was wary of the crocs too, until my husband bought me a pair. Say what you will, those are the comfiest garden shoes ever!

6/28/2005 12:34 PM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Oh, will I ever catch up?

I love your Red Socks and the shoes -- well, are they comfy? They look comfy. I'm all about comfy...

6/28/2005 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home