Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Boobage and Undies

What cracks me up is the number of you who wanted to see me posed like the pin-up. I almost went that far with the photo but pulled back for fear of the lingering whispers that would make my ears ring. And then you all go and ask for it. I love you guys!

"Have you seen that Bookish Girl (*notice here that I am no longer referred to as THE but as THAT*), she showed her Ta-taas to the internet." CynCyn referred to them as my ta-taas, which has brought me an embarrassing amount of laughter. No worries, my inner child is alive and well.)

My imagination then takes me crying out to an empty Internet - but isn't me in my undies enough?! Yes, that's me in my undies, a picture taken by my sweet hubby on our honeymoon, Undies given to me by my girl Marne on my wedding day. The picture was taken in a moment of hilarity and when I asked hub many months later to make me a header this is the one that he dug out. Except I believe the first one he mocked up had the boobage in it. Not exposed, mind you. I am a good Catholic girl and he is a good Southern Boy (yes, he is THAT Southern Boy.)


Actually, I didn't want him to take the picture. We were getting dressed for dinner, I had the undies on, he thought it was great. I relented using my hands to hide the good stuff, the photo was snapped. I almost erased it. The fates took hand and the rest is, as they say, history.

TMI? You can't tell me there aren't embarrassing half-naked photos of you all there?! I know my readers. Come on! Spill it!


I'll be back later with TTTT in its full glory. First I have to figure out how to not screw up an increase over and over and over and over again! Oh and my Idiosyncrasies! I still have to write up those!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem. I've been known to expose a Ta-Ta every now and again for the camera. I'm thinking of one in particular involving an overseas hotel room....

8/24/2005 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock. Truly.

Another one of my faves is "chi-chis" -- Spanish ta-tas if you will.

8/24/2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Really now, shouldn't it be the TTTTTT? The Ta-Taa Trailer Trash Tank Top? Boy that's a mouthful.
Bravo to you for being a poser (the good kind!) I don't even like my face on my blog.....

8/24/2005 6:51 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Umm, gotta say, I've never exposed body parts for the camera. I don't want that to ever come back and haunt me!

8/24/2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

glad you liked my use of 'ta-tas.'
such a cute word... one i like way better than the other nicknames for breasts.

The Ta Ta Tank Top. TTTT. I believe it has been renamed. Ask the hubby if he approves.

8/25/2005 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, the thing is, you'd have to find my ta-ta's first, and then, once you'd snap the picture and posted it on the Internets, people would say - "now, why is that creepy girl putting pictures of 12 yr olds on her blog? Yick."

You, however, are a hottie-pants. ;)

8/25/2005 7:35 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Scandalous!

The worst I've ever done is pose with a Kidsilk Haze shawl on with nothing under it. You can tell, but there isn't anything too naughty actually exposed. It's somewhere in my FO gallery...

You are brave and that's fab!

8/25/2005 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to think ALL photos of self have an embarrasement quotient. Some just more than others.
Your Dorky Pants from the Aunt story reminds me of an underwear story of my own. After some romp time, my fiance drew an alligator on my belly. Don't know why, he just did. After further romping we discovered that the marker was transferable and now HE had an alligator on his. My mother knew we had a "thing" for alligators after that and bought him purple spandex (not HIS most flattering garment!!) briefs with an appliqued alligator right THERE. No photos were taken... but use your imagination.

Posted Anonymously to protect my darling daughter's peace of mind.

8/26/2005 11:39 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Scandal :) My husband was taking a photography class a while back and thought it would be fun to do semi nude pics of me. Turned out half decent, but I have them all under lock and key.

8/31/2005 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home