Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Some Humans Ain't Human

Ummm, Hi.

So, where you been?

Busy?

Yeah, me too.

Actually, I promised myself that I couldn't blog until I got Kay's Prize Package into the mail.

You'd think that would motivate me.

It did.

But life kept intersecting my best intentions.

However, I'm back on track.

(My girls just sent out the "where the hell are you flares". I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!)



(Package. Complete with dog and cat hair under the packing tape. All the stops were pulled out for Kay.)

Blogging in earnest resumes tomorrow.


(who is earnest anyway?)

9 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

yay! you're back! i was getting worried, wondering if real life had thrown you a curve. hope all is well.

missed you.

9/21/2005 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you and your blog last night. Hmmm, maybe some of those vibes drifted over.

9/21/2005 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! Don't scare me like that! I NEED my bookish girl!

9/21/2005 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew this had something to do with the post office.
It always does.

9/21/2005 7:11 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hey, welcome back! :)

9/21/2005 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Great to see "The Bookish Girl" pop up in Bloglines this morning.

9/21/2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Brenda in Toronto said...

coming out of lurkdom to say 'glad you're back!'

9/21/2005 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I was starting to get worried!

9/21/2005 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love me some John Prine and I just miss you, too!!

9/21/2005 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home