Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Missing: One Kickass Knit Parade

As you can tell, I have been a busy, busy girl (ps- a $10 margarita is NEVER a bad idea). In addition, the hubbers and I also have some BIG LIFE STUFF happening in the real world (no I am not pregnant). As a result of inattention, it seems the knit parade took a detour and ended up on Spring Break in Miami. Word on the street is that the baby knits are getting down with Jack.

I have loved reading all of the handwriting on the web from the latest and greatest follow-the-leader. I am an extremely visual and tactical person (shocking, I know) and handwriting is one of the things I miss the most in our type-written age.

I was especially intrigued by Carole's adaptation to the usual lazy fox. Here is what you get when you know me in real life:



And, if you knew me in real life and were walking into my office to see me this is what you would see today:

6 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

You have very cool handwriting!

4/25/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I know what you mean - it's amazing how many people are surprised that I write with a fountain pen....

4/25/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Heh, love the final note. :)

4/25/2006 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had cool handwriting like you I'd post mine, however when I write it looks like a 12 year old boy has taken over my body.

4/26/2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Seems like a good kind of busy to me. ; ) And way lots of fun.

Yeah, I posted my handwriting, too -- and in perfect skim-o-rific form, left off/forgot about/didn't register the part about signing the damned thing. I'm all about the do-over. Or maybe I'm doing too much.

4/27/2006 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just trying to catch up - yes, sometimes a $10 margarita is just the thing :) We had such a good time last Friday, I'm glad you called.

So, how's the real-life stuff coming along? Any decisions?

5/15/2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home