Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Missing: One Kickass Knit Parade

As you can tell, I have been a busy, busy girl (ps- a $10 margarita is NEVER a bad idea). In addition, the hubbers and I also have some BIG LIFE STUFF happening in the real world (no I am not pregnant). As a result of inattention, it seems the knit parade took a detour and ended up on Spring Break in Miami. Word on the street is that the baby knits are getting down with Jack.

I have loved reading all of the handwriting on the web from the latest and greatest follow-the-leader. I am an extremely visual and tactical person (shocking, I know) and handwriting is one of the things I miss the most in our type-written age.

I was especially intrigued by Carole's adaptation to the usual lazy fox. Here is what you get when you know me in real life:



And, if you knew me in real life and were walking into my office to see me this is what you would see today:

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

8 Comments:

Blogger Carole said...

You have very cool handwriting!

4/25/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger loaded goat said...

Dear Wife,

I am deeply, deeply, deeply hurt (CRUSHED!) that you linked to a website for that brand of whiskey (which will remain nameless) made in Tennessee when you KNOW that 99 percent of all whiskey on planet Earth is made in the GREAT STATE OF KENTUCKY (true story, look it up). I really have to question your loyalty here, babe. I’ll be on the couch when you come to your senses.

Love, Husband

4/25/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I know what you mean - it's amazing how many people are surprised that I write with a fountain pen....

4/25/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Heh, love the final note. :)

4/25/2006 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

If I had cool handwriting like you I'd post mine, however when I write it looks like a 12 year old boy has taken over my body.

4/26/2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger Sandysknitting said...

Oh! Don't you just love a peevish husband waiting on the couch?! :) You are adorable so he must be too.
Love your handwriting. Makes all this blog stuff more real, doesn't it?

4/27/2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Seems like a good kind of busy to me. ; ) And way lots of fun.

Yeah, I posted my handwriting, too -- and in perfect skim-o-rific form, left off/forgot about/didn't register the part about signing the damned thing. I'm all about the do-over. Or maybe I'm doing too much.

4/27/2006 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Jackie said...

Just trying to catch up - yes, sometimes a $10 margarita is just the thing :) We had such a good time last Friday, I'm glad you called.

So, how's the real-life stuff coming along? Any decisions?

5/15/2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home